커뮤니티 사람들과 관심거리를 나눌 수 있습니다.
해외 풀주소. 여기에는 여러가지 알트코인을 채굴하는 사람들의 모임입니다
wallet 지갑주소를 유저네임에 넣고 바로 채굴할 수 있습니다.
가입이 필요없기때문에 쉽습니다
- No registration is required, payouts are made to the BTC address you mine with as your username.
- Payouts are made automatically every 2 hours for all balances above 0.01 and balances more than 0.0025 are paid several evenings each week.
- Exclusive FlexFee™ system reduces fee's based on the pool's hashrate on select algos. Look for the green line on the hashrate graphs.
- There is an initial delay before the first payout as coins you mine need to mature then, exchange and get returned to zpool, please wait at least 24 hours before asking for support.
- This is NOT a solo mining pool. All mining is pegged to exchange prices.
- Non-BTC payouts depend on that coin being mined as your BTC balance is traded internally by our system to your currency of choice. If we have not or are not mining that currency your payouts will be delayed until the pool has mined the blocks for you to get paid. If you notice in the pools status that the currency is red, it means there is not sufficient amount of the currency to pay miner(s). It's recommended to use BTC as any other coin could be removed at anytime and payouts will not occur.
- Addresses that are older than 6 months without any mining are considered inactive. Inactive accounts are purged after 6 months and any remaining balances are forfeited.
- If a coin is NOT listed on the pool (except BTC) and you still choose to mine with that address, you risk not getting any payments.
- BTC is the only guaranteed payout currency
- ccminer example:
-o stratum+tcp://<algo>.mine.zpool.ca:<PORT> -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> [-p c=<SYMBOL>,<OPTIONS>]
- Bitmain D3 Settings:
- Bitmain L3+ Settings:
- <WALLET_ADDRESS> must be a valid address. Incorrect addresses will result in forfit of earning.
- You can also use any valid wallet address from any of the coins we mine. This feature has had minimal testing so use at your own risk
- YOU MUST ALWAYS set your currency in your password field that matches your wallet address: c=<SYMBOL>. The pool has mined hundreds of different coins and many have the same address version. We CAN NOT read your mind and possible know what currency you want. If no c=<SYMBOL> is set, your currency will be randomly chosen from any matching coins we have used. This HAS TO BE A REAL EXCHANGE SYMBOL. Do not use a symbol that has an <ALGO> added. Such as XVG-blake2s or AUR-sha or DGB-skein, these are ALL WRONG. These are used only for the pool to support multi-algo coins.
- c=<SYMBOL> doesn't always work. However, if you fail to correct this and/or continue mining with the wrong currency detected you will NOT be able to change to the proper currency once an actual balance has been posted to the address. The quickest and easiest way for you to fix this, is create a new address, update your miners and make sure again you've set c= properly. Do not log a support ticket asking to convert your balance from one currency to another, they'll be closed. If you insist on keeping and using the original address. Your accrued balance will be cleared and the proper currency updated for you. Any blocks still new/immature/exchange will automaticlly convert to the new currency
- See the "Pool Status" area on the right for PORT numbers.